Enterprise workloads requiring real-time data access with high transaction rates and low latency
Could your data center benefit from PCIe workload acceleration based on NAND Flash solid-state storage technology? HP PCIe Workload Accelerators for ProLiant ML/DL/SL Server series are PCIe card-based direct-attach solid state storage technology solutions for application performance improvement. They offer excellent latency and enterprise reliability for improving an individual server's throughput, and allow you to implement up to ten times the number of virtual machines compared to typical virtualization environments.
With significant energy savings and a reduced footprint, your total cost of ownership will be lower. Performance constrained applications such as on-line transaction processing (OLTP), virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), or Big Data will greatly benefit by adding a PCIe Workload Accelerator to their server.
- HP Value Endurance PCIe Workload Accelerators with industry-leading IOPS/$ and capacity up to 6.4TB
- HP Light Endurance PCIe Workload Accelerators with performance up to 69,000 IOPS for Reads / 150,000 IOPS for writes (random 4KiB,Q16) and excellent latency as low as 25 microseconds (writes)
- HP High Endurance PCIe Workload Accelerators with performance up to 160,000 IOPS and endurance measuring 39 drive writes per day (DWPD)
- HP 1.4TB and 700GB Mainstream Endurance (ME) PCIe Workload Accelerators
Provides Simplicity and Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- HP PCIe Workload Accelerators allows you to implement ten times the number of virtual machines compared to typical virtualization environments.
- Achieve significant energy cost savings with 70% more compute per Watt of power with server and Accelerators.
- Reduces data center footprint by hosting an entire database on one HP PCIe Workload Accelerator.
Increase Workload Performance with High Performing HP PCIe Workload Accelerators
- HP PCIe Workload Accelerators enhance server performance, providing four times more transactions per server.
- Achieve better latency to accelerate applications such as on-line transaction processing (OLTP), virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), and Big Data.
- Deliver more IOPS to increase the productivity of your server.
- Provide you with the most complete portfolio of choices to meet the demands of your data center.
Delivers the High Reliability You Can Count On - In Your Data Center
- HP PCIe Workload Accelerators maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Deliver high availability, typically with power loss protection that protects your data even when the datacenter loses power.
- Reliably rugged in various environments.
- HP firmware and drivers deliver compatibility with the HP ProLiant Server series and HP controllers for consistency of performance.
|Solid-state drive capacity
|Solid-state drive interface
||PCI Express 2.0
|Random read (4KB)
|Random write (4KB)
|Weight & dimensions
S3500 120GB SATA 2.5" MLC HS Enterprise Value SSD for IBM System x
S3500 240GB SATA 2.5" MLC HS Enterprise Value SSD for IBM System x
S3500 480GB SATA 2.5" MLC HS Enterprise Value SSD for IBM System x
S3500 800GB SATA 2.5" MLC HS Enterprise Value SSD for IBM System x