The Charge and Sync Station 16 is an ideal solution for schools, corporations, or any organization trying to manage multiple portable devices such as iPads, Android tablets or other USB-charged devices. This ruggedly-built unit allows you to charge or sync up to 16 devices at once and vastly simplifies tablet deployment. Multiple, power-hungry devices charge quickly and efficiently because the Charge and Sync Station 16 supplies a full 2.4 amps to each USB port. Optimal charging is ensured with Aleratec's Active Smart Charge technology that detects the type of device that is connected and provides the right specification to that device. Designed for convenience and portability, the heavy-duty metal enclosure includes a carrying handle to move the unit from room to room, and the included tablet racks neatly hold up to 16 portable devices while they are charging and syncing. As the use of tablets and other USB-charged devices grows in corporate, educational and commercial environments, Aleratec’s Charge and Sync Station 16 helps keep all your devices charged, synced and ready to deploy.
- Simplifies tablet deployment with fast charging and syncing
- Charge or sync up to 16 tablets simultaneously
- Active Smart Charge technology supports iOS, Android and most other tablets
- Provides up to a full 2.4 amps per port for quick charging
- Front status panel shows charge or sync mode of each device
- Built-in USB ports for charging and syncing (cables not included)
- Includes four tablet racks to hold up to 16 devices
- Easy to transport from one area to the next
- Heavy-duty, all metal construction
- 300 Watts of power
How does the Charge and Sync Station 16 work?
The Charge and Sync Station 16 is a “Charge-Sync USB” device that functions as both a charging station and a USB hub. The metal enclosure includes 16 USB ports that support smart charging of iOS, Android and other USB-charged portable devices. Once the devices are connected, the Charge and Sync Cabinet 16 supplies up to a full 2.4 amps per port for speedy charging. The unit also allows you to connect it to a PC or Mac through a USB port for easy synchronization with iTunes or other application.
Does the charge and Sync Station 16 work with different types of tablets?
Yes, the Charge and Sync Station 16 supports iOS, Android and other tablets and can even be used on other USB-charged devices like smartphones.
Why is Active Smart Charge Technology important?
Active Smart Charging ensures that all your connected devices charge optimally. It’s an important feature because different brands of tablets use different specifications for charging. Rather than setting one charging specification, Active Smart Charge technology detects the type of device that is connected and provides the right specification to that device.
Are the tablet racks included?
Yes, the Charge and Sync Station 16 includes four tablets racks that hold four tablets each.
Akeratec Portable Device Management (PDM) Solutions
- Rapidity: Fast charging/syncing with 300 Watts of power and up to 2.4 amps to each USB port
- Portability: Transports easily from room to room
- Durability: Constructed of metal, not plastic
- Compatibility: Designed to work with as iOS (iPad), Android (Galaxy) and other tablets
|Colour of product
|Operating temperature (T-T)
||5 - 50 °C
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)
||15 - 90%
|Power source type
|USB 2.0 ports quantity
||100 - 120
||50 - 60
|Country of origin
|Number of connectors
|Weight & dimensions
ThinkPad Tablet DC Charger