The Dialogic® 2000 Media Gateway Series (DMG2000 Gateway) is a turnkey appliance that seamlessly merges traditional PSTN technology with IP networks. This economical gateway helps consolidate typically separate voice and data networks and provides new and differentiated communications services. Without making radical, disruptive, and expensive upgrades to existing PBX equipment, service providers and enterprises can realize the benefits of a converged voice and data network.
The Dialogic 2000 Media Gateways can be installed and configured "plug and play," reducing the total cost of ownership. Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OA&M) features enabled by a user-friendly web interface make the installation and maintenance of this appliance quick and easy.
The cost of the Dialogic 2000 Media Gateways makes ithem an ideal solution for enterprises interested in deploying a variety of applications such as PBX extension, remote office connectivity, long-distance consolidation, call centers, and IP media servers. Available in a 19-inch standard rack mountable chassis, these appliances are also ideal for service providers offering hosted IP-PBX, IP Centrex, and enhanced messaging servers.
Features & Benefits
- Provides an interconnect between legacy PBXs and various IP endpoints
- Enables communication between a circuit-switched telephony network and H.323 or Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) compatible remote devices such as IP voice mail, unified messaging applications, and IP phones
- Available in single, dual, and quad density T1/E1 rack mount appliances
- Offers a range of product densities to fit the needs of a variety of applications and business sizes
- Compatible with a variety of popular PBX manufacturers including Avaya, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, and Siemens
- Protects investment in legacy telecommunications equipment and allows a phased migration to IP
- Support for IP load balancing and IP fault tolerance
- Allows the ability for inbound (TDM-to-IP) calls to round-robin between available media servers and automatically routes calls away from unresponsive media or proxy servers
- Supports supplementary services on CAS, QSIG, Euro ISDN, NI2, DMS100, 5ESS protocols, enabling call transfer, call hold, MWI, and call party information
- Helps retain key supplementary services in the new IP environment
- Seamless interoperability with Dialogic® Host Media Processing software
- Provides the option for customers to build enhanced applications on top of base gateway and PBX functions, and make those applications available on legacy handsets
|DMG2030DTIQ 1 T1 / 1 E1 ports, 10/100 Base-T (RJ-45 jack)|
|Manufacturer part number||886-427|
G.711 u-Law/A-Law, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.168
Ports & interfaces
1 T1 / 1 E1
SNMP v1, GUI, BOOTP, TFTP
- SIP - RFC 3261\n- RTP/RTCP\n- T.38 FoIP, T.30(V.17, V.21, V.27, V.29)\n
10/100 Base-T (RJ-45 jack)